Revcontent is a Sarasota, Fla.-based company that was founded by in 2013 and has offices in across Florida, California, New York, and the UK. Revcontent’s goal is to create the ability for brands to connect with consumers on a personal level, and to provide the best possible experience for consumers, media companies, and brands alike.
Here are some of the main features that attract brands like The New York Times, Newsweek, The Atlantic, Forbes, eBay, and more.
- Audience retargeting – retargeting is one of the most effective marketing tools, and Revcontent has built a retargeting pixel that advertisers can place across different pages to retarget engaged users.
- Widgets are easy to integrate and change as needed.
- Advanced publisher protection tools, allowing pubs to control exactly what content goes on their site.
- Real-time reporting – both advertisers and publishers have 24/7 access to real-time data. No delays.
- Robust customer support system
Targeting Options for Advertisers
- Brand Targeting – buy directly onto sites like Forbes, Patch.com, The Atlantic, Reuters, and more
- Interest Targeting – target over 3,000 interests – more granular than Facebook
- Language Targeting – target browser
- Audience retargeting
- Automated creative split testing
- Performance tracking with custom pixels
Revcontent Ad Types
- Mobile Native Ads
- In feed Ads
- Recommendation Widget Ads
- Custom Native Ads
Revcontent vs Taboola and Outbrain
Revcontent is a newer network, coming in about 7 years after Taboola and Outbrain. Taboola and Outbrain are bigger, but Revcontent claims it reaches 92% of US households, according to Quantcast. Revcontent is rapidly growing and bringing on new big names frequently.